Welcome to Timberridge! We hope you will join us in worship at 11 a.m. on Sunday mornings by watching the service on our Facebook page
or by joining us in person.
If you join us for in-person worship, please know that we are following these guidelines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Social distancing (remaining 6 feet apart) must be observed at all times
- All members and/or visitors in attendance MUST wear a mask at all times
- All members and/or visitors in attendance agree to a temperature check before entering the sanctuary. If your temperature registers 99.5 or above you will be asked to return home
- Access to the building will be granted through the double doors entering the Gathering Area and downstairs near the elevator
- Restroom access will be limited and only one person at a time may enter
- The service will include music, but there will be no singing at this time
- Rev. Whaley-Pate will be unable to join us in person; we will watch her message on a screen
- The nursery will remain closed but families are welcome bring childen into the service and sit together in the sanctuary
We know this is not church "as normal," but want to be considerate of everyone's health and safety while still enjoying the opportunity to worship together. We continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our service guidelines as appropriate. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this time together.